Savix security DVRs provide professional security recording for small and large surveillance networks in standalone and network recording mode. A multi-lingual Linux-based OS provides an easy to use interface for full recording of up to 16 surveillance cameras. Cascade the system for larger security installations and monitor up to 256 cameras connected to a networked system of 16 DVRs (assuming all are 16-channel Savix security DVR models).
Savix security DVRs have remote features like password protected on-line streaming video
and can support connections to multiple online users. Make backups and transport video using an optional R/W DVD or CD drive or with a USB flash drive. The inside of the cabinet has space for massive storage - up to 6 HDD devices.
With several configurations available, the Savix security DVR can fit right into any surveillance network, including IP camera and mixed IP/analog security camera networks.
- Compression: MPEG4 (hardware or software available)
- Available in 8ch and 16ch models
- Connect to standard analog CCTV cameras or IP cameras (depending on Savix model)
- Display speed: 240 IPS (Real Time)
- Display resolution: 720x480 (D1)
- Recording speed: 240 IPS max.
- Record modes: time-lapse, pre-event, alarm, motion
- Recording resolution: 320x240, 720x240, 720 x 480 (D1)
- User defined motion detection area
- Search modes: Calendar, time bar (minute/hour)
- Built-in web server allows remote viewing without buying special software
- Multiplex operation: set-up, back-up, playback, remote view simultaneously
- Back-up Options: Windows network neighborhood, USB HDD, USB memory stick, DVD-R (optional) , CD-RW (included)
- Massive storage space available - up to 6 internal HDD max. (IDE interface)
- 4, 8, and 16 channel models available
- Video outputs: VGA, composite call monitor
- Email alarm notification
- Power: 120/220VAC (selectable)
- Dimensions: 17.01" x 17.01" x 5.98" (432mm x 432mm x 152mm)