- Instant mobile viewing using iPhone™ and
Google Android™ .
Mobile phone data plan is required (not included).
- Requires a high speed internet connection and
router (not included).
- Remote viewing may require router port forwarding.
4G Smartphone Surveillance
The Nubix security DVR series offers you
the ability to use your mobile phone or PDA to stay in
connection with your home or business from anywhere in the world
(assuming they have fast, high speed connectivity of course).
Compatible hand held devices can connect at 3G and 4G speed. The
growing list of mobile phones and devices includes the iPhone
The 8-channel Nubix 8RT is a professional security DVR
that provides simultaneous Real Time recording on all channels.
You can watch a single camera at a time or select split screen
functions and watch all 8 cameras at once. Digital zoom lets you
magnify points of interest. Search your video by event or time
or - if you're using a POS interface - by text.
Easy to Program Thanks to Linux
An imbedded Linux operating system with a graphical user
interface lies at the heart of this DVR. This makes programming
and setup menus easy to navigate. It's a snap to set up
event-triggered functions like having the DVR email you if it
detects unauthorized activity. This makes the Nubix 8RT a
perfect watchdog on unattended properties.
If the multilingual GUI (graphical user interface) ever needs an update you can download it for free from our support site. Put it on a USB flash drive and then follow the menu-driven instructions to upgrade your DVR.
The Nubix 8RT Real Time Security DVR can record at 50 to 240 IPS (images per second) using the latest H264 video compression.
Make recordings in CIF, half D1 and D1 resolution with picture
quality selectable in several levels from VERY HIGH to LOW.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
Connect to local area networks
quickly using the RJ45 style connector on the back. You can
expect trouble-free communication with TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE
Remote Operation - PC & Cell Phone
This security DVR contains a built-in
webserver. If it is connected to the internet you can use a PC
equipped with MS Internet Explorer (v7.0 or higher) to review your cameras. All
you need is the IP address of the DVR (which you assign during
setup) and your password, which you create. Login to your DVR
from any remote location, enter our password, and review files
or watch live video from any camera. If the PC is equipped with
our management software (bundled with the DVR) you can access
the menu and make changes just as if you were standing in front
of the DVR.
- Video Compression: H264
- Eight (8) video inputs: composite 1Vp-p signal
- Streaming video compatible with iPhone and Google Android
- Looping BNC video inputs so video can to through the DVR from any camera and drive an external monitor
- Display Resolution: 720x480 (NTSC)
- Eight (8) TTL level alarm inputs with 4 relay outputs and 4 TTL level outputs to control alarms and external devices.
- Eight (8) audio inputs with RCA style line-in connectors and 1 RCA style line-out.
- Digital watchdog built-in
- VGA monitor output, main output (BNC composite), four (4) spot monitor outputs (also BNC composite).
- Recording modes: time lapse, event, time & event, emergency/panic mode
- Synchronized display - view multiple camera recordings synched to a time index
- Free advanced CMS (Camera Management System) software for remote viewing and network monitoring (NEMON).
- Export video clips to USB flash drive for playing on a PC or a Mac (using QuickTime media player).
- Backup video files on USB flash drive
- Save configuration/setup data on a USB flash drive
- Administrator/user level passwords
- PTZ control with RS485 protocols
- HDD monitoring system that watches the HDD temperature and usage to protect data integrity.
- User programmable settings for auto-overwrite.
- Programmable auto-deletion of videos based on number of days stored.
- Viewable on 3G and 4G hand held devices