Mobile Device Support
The MAX-PLEX16 supports 3G devices including iPhone,
Android and Windows Mobile phones. Blackberry support is also now standard
in the MAX-PLEX16 series.
The PLEX16 is a sophisticated 16-channel security DVR priced for budget security systems. It uses advanced H264 video compression to create high quality video images,
records in D1 resolution (Real Time, all channels) and has 16 alarm inputs, 4 audio inputs, and an easy to understand on-screen display (OSD) menu for setup and programming.
Record manually, at scheduled times, or during motion/alarm triggered events. Use your internet connected computer or 3G compatible mobile phone to monitor your DVR over the internet. Perform simultaneous operations like watch live video, record, and review video files.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
The MAX-PLEX16 is easy to set up and program
and makes a great addition to any network. It uses a simple on-screen display menu for all functions. It
uses TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE. All of these features and more make this DVR a welcome addition to any surveillance network.
Remote Operation with Compatible 3G Devices
Users with a 3G compatible mobile device
can log into this security DVR wirelessly at any time for
monitoring a camera or modifying a recording schedule or for any
other reason. Compatible phone models include iPad, iPhone, Windows
Mobile, Nokia and Blackberry devices.
- Camera Inputs: 16 channels
- Audio Inputs: 4 channels
- Video Outputs: 1 spot monitor, 1 composite (BNC), 1 VGA, 1
- Audio Outputs: 1 (mono)
- Video compression: H264
- Menu: On-Screen Display (OSD) for easy programming
- Internal hard disk drive: SATA interface x2
- Remote Operation Software: Licensed software AP, IE browser (Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible)
- Wireless Compatibility: 3G
- Wireless Devices: iPhone, Google Android, Windows Mobile
- Recording Modes: Manual / Timer / Motion / Sensor
- USB mouse port for mouse or external USB device (external USB devices not included)
- Infrared Remote Control included
- RJ-45 style LAN connector
- Power: 12VDC (power adapter included)
- Manual included
- One year warranty