The first member of our Mighty Mini CCTV
camera series. This camera uses the advanced DSP to provide the
user with 600 TV-line images.
It has built-in infrared and a high resolution video sensor
coupled with a 1/3" lens.
Other major features of this camera
include an OSD menu and an orbital bracket that allows the
camera to be mounted in almost any position.
Super Mini Turret
Users and installers alike will
appreciate the multilingual on-screen display menu (OSD
For a full explanation of all the
OSD menu features, click here. The information is too long
to be included in this page. Some of the highlights
include the following:
- Multiple methods of setting white balance, including option to use set/card method (the same method used by professional photographers when setting digital camera white balance)
- Advanced privacy masking with multiple zones and color coding
- Dynamic noise reduction
- Fine tuning for CRT and LCD monitors
- High light compensation and advanced backlight
- Heavy duty internal 3-dimensional bracket that
resists vibration and allows the camera to be aimed in
- Individually adjustable day-to-night and
night-to-day transition settings.
PrePro - Pre-Programmed by Professionals
PrePro is a time saving feature.
Our engineers have already
programmed this camera's OSD Menu for most environments. This "pre-programming" by professional
technicians often means the camera is good-to-go 99% of the
time straight from the box. Sometimes only minimum
configuration changes may be required to get a perfect
picture. Reduced setup time and high quality imaging make
this camera attractive for many large-scale